Hit the cyclocross bike and went out on a ride.
- Snow... stupid weatherman said "sunny" and +6C
- Forest... fallen leaves, so nice
- Sand, gravel, rocks, mud... which my cross bike hammered through no problem
- Swamp... which I got stuck in and put my foot down into, yuck!
- Live Action Role Playing... where do I start with this one? People dressed up as fantasy characters running through the woods waving their swords. I only know it was called "Live Action Role Playing" because they had a sign indicating that "Live Action Role Playing" was in progress and to keep out (which we of course rode right past, at our peril!)
Did I mention I love my cyclocross bike? I love my cyclocross bike. It can go everywhere, and it's fast and awesome. I love it.
I think I got the gist of your message, you love your new bike.
I enjoy exercising to very nice
Post a Comment